Thursday 27 March 2008

Silly people

I am very annoyed at some happenings today....
All i can say is what goes around comes around, i will be the bigger man, take what comes to me and deal with it.
That person needs to understand that I AM STILL STANDING

after the rain, comes the rainbow


this poem i write is dedicated to this person and those that have chosen that path

People dislike what they dont understand,
Hate who they can not be,
Reflect their weakness through oppressing,
Express their sadness through rumours.

Attitude reflects leadership,
I wear mine as a badge of honour,
I am exceptional,
Exceeding every limitations

Do not hold your breath,
You will never see me fall,
If i fall, i shall rise higher than before,
You are a slave to my aura,
You should bow in my presence

Keep talking that talk,
You are going to make me a living legend,
That is the reason for your being,
Your purpose shall be served

5 comments:

enitan said...

wow...eni that's deep.

Bojora said...

sounds like the lyricist, NAS!
all true say broda.

Anonymous said...

oh is this poem you were asking me about? hmmmmm.. yeah i read it! u know what i think of your poems!

Anonymous said...

HMMM TRUE TALK! You inspire me, I wish I could write like you do!

Anonymous said...

Being the bigger person would have meant you taking the high road, but u didnt.