Sunday 16 March 2008

D.P

Everyone wants to know,
They want to know about you,
They seem so interested ,
Who is DP they say?

Could she be Deepest Personality?
Because she blows my mind with her warm soul,
While she stimulates my world,
And constantly inspires my creativity

Could she be a Delightfully Phenomenon?
Every moment with her is always a cherished one,
So I am always nourished with the grace of her presence,
Every minute that passes is an elegant discovery

She is to me, everything and more,
An angel my size,
The one that gives me flight,
Whom I constantly bear my heart to,
She is that voice of encouragement,
Her aura blends well with mine,
She is peace and clarity,
She is love in human form,
She is that face you see when you look in the mirror,
She is mine,
She is DP.

3 comments:

enitan said...

awwww.... d.p likes it very much. D.p thinks its the sweetest thing ne1 has ever written about her. D.p thinks ur rele sweet.x

Debo Wale said...

hmm its not for you o! its for me! i'm D.p too..

Anonymous said...

Does bunmi know ur cheating on her?