Saturday 15 March 2008

Another song im buzzin on...dis n dats

keyshia cole and anthony hamilton did the song "JUSTICE"


So today, i decided not to play basketball and take a walk, u know clear my mind, i did and it was refreshing, i even discoved certain changes in my lil town of kingston, there is a new big starbuck shop, top shop seems to be everywhere and mcdonalds is getting a makeover......nice ehn, see i haven't been to town in a very long time.

I took a walk through my fav spot in kingston, brougth back some nice memories and also triggered some actions which i have put into place. I came back home and my housemate was on the decks again, making some beats, he asked that i drop some TALK on the mic which i did, he is looking towards making an album, so watch out, you might just see me on TV soon or maybe hear me on 1xtra.

Im still feeling congested...i took some serious dose of paracetamol and phenylephrine hydrochloride but seriously nothing is better than bed right now and some warm feminine hands. and yeah arsenal staying at the top.....

so my count down to Africa begins today........can't wait

No comments: