Sunday 17 February 2008

thIS MOment

Just like it was innocently sent to me
i love this, its too good i have to share it with the world (well you)


Never felt this way before
Never knew it was actually possible
Swear I’m alive but my blood seems to stop flowing
Frozen by the feelings of my heart
Feelings so strong that scare its own possessor
Frozen every moment I have you in my head

Every moment with you, learning everyday
More and more about what makes you, you
Nothing seems to matter when I’m with you
Your presence takes precedence over everything
Everything that used to matter pales compare
To how I feel about you
My senses tell me it’s wrong to feel this way
It’s way too soon and makes no sense
But my heart is telling me not to stop

For once I’m going to follow my heart
I’m going to live in this mysterious moment
A moment that makes no sense to my mind
Because I rather share this moment with u
And risk whatever it will costThan go back to when I never knew you at all

1 comment:

enitan said...

you're really good you kno... i'm truly impressed :)