Wednesday 4 June 2008

YES WE CAN

Times are changing, things are changing, I am changing , we are changing.

I am very happy today as i have witnessed a huge positive change in History, today I saw OBAMA win the presidential candidate race.

Makes me think about the pride those that made this happen might be feeling at the moment. I am talking about those Africans that were snatched from the bossoms of mother Africa, brought into a new world, maltreated, abused and made to feel worse than pigs. Those that fought for our right to learn to read and write, those that had dreamt about freedom of our minds, those that fought for us to vote, those that built these western worlds, those denied human rights, those whose blood runs in my veins.

I will be supporting OBAMA all the way, however it will be very interesting to see what will happen next, whatever happens though, HISTORY has being made and this is the begining.
When OBAMA wins though, it would make it even more interesting and dare i say sweeter.

We are taking over the world, we are taking back what belongs to us, It's OBAMA today, it shall be ME tomorrow....when is it gonna be your turn.

Make that change.
YES WE CAN

P.S
Africa here i come..................again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I envy you o, wish i could take some time off n go back to the motherland. I know what u mean bout the preparation sha: buy this and buy that, auntie wants this, uncle wants that. Dont get carried away with all that, make sure u leave some money left for urself to njoy lagos o, especially the FOOD. Man keep us posted, have a safe trip, and please NO PURE WATER O!!!!