Sunday 8 June 2008

Lagos I dey come o

This week is going to be busy, I can feel it already as today has being very busy. I have being to so many places but no where demands as much preparation as this trip.

So Lagos better be grand...............if you know me, you are in Lagos, holla at your boi........buy me a drink(even pure water....lol)

I am all packed, ready to go......................I haven't been to Nigeria in a very long time so expect daily post from me(if u care enough to read my blog) as i will be there a lil while.

Till I blog again, under the Nigerian sun, by the beach, on a bambo chair, sipping coconut juice while feeding my sense of sight with the very elegant African beauty(s)

Peace and Love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I envy you o, wish i could take some time off n go back to the motherland. I know what u mean bout the preparation sha: buy this and buy that, auntie wants this, uncle wants that. Dont get carried away with all that, make sure u leave some money left for urself to njoy lagos o, especially the FOOD. Man keep us posted, have a safe trip, and please NO PURE WATER O!!!!

enitan said...

I am so sad right now, I mean I dint even get to say a proper bye. Plus my phone fell in the toilet so I couldnt kal wen I was in coventry :(. I MISS YOU ENI XOXO.

Anonymous said...

Niola me miss u already :( I promise i won't cry (that much, lol). Hope you have a safe flight and make sure you stay safe!! Ill b here waiting for ur safe return. O my God i'm crying already... luv ya

Anonymous said...

Havent been to Nijjy for a while too. I really should visit soon-ish!
Oh and nice blog :)

Minky