Wednesday 30 April 2008

I have being away for a while now from BlogVille...I would like to write about so many things....from religion, to politics, to matters of the heart. I even thought about writing a short story today while i was in the shower but I guess I am still having my lazy moment.

1st May in LondON, election day, three top candidates and only one stands out for me.....lets call him KEN. Mr Boris is too eccentric for my liking and Mr Brian..........lets just say there is something about him about liking men that puts me off, so that leaves KEN, the present Mayor, will he be Mayor tomorrow?, I HOPE SO.

I love my soul music so much, it keeps me inspired and collected, not that I go off the rails or something....lol, however, my Cuz landed from the motherland about a week and a half ago, brought some audio cd's with him, since I really do not enjoy copy-cats, I initailly thought that the Nigerian Hiphop thing was a waste of time, unpleasant noise.

Let me be the first to say that I was so wrong, I am now feeling the MO HITS CREW, I used to think D'banj just shouts, however, having taken some time to listen to his music, i know that he is original. Wande Coal rocks too, that song Ololufe is just on point, I must admit it took me two listens to get the hook'd....lol. Personally I feel DonJazzy makes good beats and his cameo vocals on some of the tracks were also very cool, original and different.
If you haven't the album "C.V", get it now, it's really cool. If you know D'banj, DonJazzy, Wande Coal or any of the MO HITS CREW, tell em to holla, i just gave them some props on my dear blog.

Till I get back to my usual self, with an unblocked nose and a motivated mind

PEACE AND LOVE

No comments: